Transportation carriers are often responsible only for their legal liability for damage caused to your cargo, which may not be equal to the full value of your cargo, and in many cases, such as acts of god, may not be liable for the damage for the loss or damage at all. Even in the case your cargo was not damaged and discharged successfully at your destination, you may still need to pay for the loss of others under the “General Average” concept.
With our cargo insurance, our customers know their goods are in the safest hands. Our marine cargo insurance has a proven track record with over 15,000 bookings. Based on international standards and tailored extension clauses RGSL offers you the opportunity to fully secure your cargo during transportation. We are able to offer marine cargo insurance on almost all types of commodities including bulk interests and hazardous cargo.
We have teamed up with a leading global insurance broker and internationally acclaimed and financially strong A-rated insurance companies. In addition to superior coverage, this will gain you access to a global network of insurance expertise at a competitive price. All claims handling is outsourced to professional claims handling agencies with global presence should you need a surveyor to inspect your container.
By offering a full All Risks ICC “A” coverage we make sure you will be shipping your cargo under a superior and comprehensive policy that leaves only little exclusion. Additional clauses that complement coverage for full cargo protection:
- Institute War Clauses
- Institute Frozen Food Clauses
- Institute Frozen Meat Clauses
- Institute Classification Clause
- Institute Replacement Clause
- Institute Cyber Attack Exclusion Clause
- Institute Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biological, Biochemical and Electromagnetic Weapons Exclusion Clause
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Port-to-port or door-to-door cover
- Integrated ordering with the transport booking
- Global coverage according to international standards
- Fast and professional global claim handling
- Broadest “All Risks” coverage by using “A” clauses (ICC A)
- Coverage for war, terrorism, piracy and Acts of God included
- Increased convenience (no lead time – daily quotations)
- Reduced costs (market leading priceto- cover ratio)
- Reduced risk (extended all risks clauses)
- Increased security (same coverage worldwide)
- Simplified claims handling (one point of contact – globally)